Thank you to all who auditioned for the Island Style Ballroom Dance Company!
Congratulations to those who have been placed on our 2023-2024 competition teams! (Please see results below)
If your number is not listed on one of our teams or on the wait list, unfortunately we cannot accept you into our program at this time. If positions come available, we will fill those positions from the dancers on the wait list.
If you have been accepted into the program, please note the following:
- To officially accept your position in the program, you must:
- Pay the $25 Non-Refundable Accept Your Spot Deposit. This will be applied toward your annual team fee. Payment can be made through Venmo @islandstyledance or by cash/check at the studio and is due no later than THURSDAY, May 18 by 6:00 PM.
- Read through the Team Policies and then fill out and submit the Team Commitment Contract no later than THURSDAY, May 18 by 6:00 PM.
- New Parent Orientation: There will be a Mandatory Orientation Meeting for all parents/students that are new to the program on Friday, May 19 at 6:30 PM at Island Style Dance Studio. At least one parent per new dancer should plan to attend and dancers are welcome to attend.
- Team Welcome Meeting: Your coach will reach out to you in the coming weeks about a meeting for team-specific information. At least one parent per dancer should attend, and dancers are welcome to attend as well.